What’s included in this topical CBD bundle?
This topical CBD bundle includes the following:
Our CBD patches come in boxes of 30, each containing 24mg of CBD. The application for this product is similar to a plaster, meaning you should apply it to a non-hairy part of your body where you have some discomfort or pain.
Our CBD suppositories come in a box, each containing 7 CBD suppositories with a strength of 525mg each. The small cone is inserted into the body (through anal and vaginal insertion), and when inside, it melts and releases the infused medication to the body.
When should I use topical CBD products?
Here are some situations where you can use topical CBD products:
- Pain relief: Topical CBD products like patches and suppositories can be used to alleviate localised pain in form of muscle soreness, joint pain, and headache.
- Inflammation reduction: The anti-inflammatory properties in Topical CBD products can be applied to reduce inflammation in the skin and other surrounding tissues.
- Skincare: CBD is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help protect and soothe the skin. Therefore, you can use Topical CBD products like moisturisers to improve the skin’s appearance and prevent signs of aging.
- Relaxation: Topical CBD products can be used as part of a relaxation routine, such as a massage or a warm bath. They are used to soothe sore muscles, promote relaxation, and reduce stress.
Are there side effects with topical CBD?
Generally, there are no side effects associated with topical CBD products. However, after prolonged use, it has been reported to cause irritation, which is dosage dependent. Similar cases have also been reported when new users begin to use the products for the first time.
Here are some of the common side effects of CBD:
- dry mouth
- changes in appetite and weight
If you’re looking forward to getting into these products, we advise you to consult your healthcare provider or a qualified pharmacist for professional guidance.
Can you use CBD Patches and CBD Suppositories at the same time?
Yes, using a combination of CBD patches and CBD suppositories can be helpful when dealing with different health conditions.
This is because both products have different application methods, and the strength variation can also be different.
For instance, CBD patches can be used to alleviate localised pain on a particular body part, while CBD suppositories are taken anally or through the vagina.
However, while you can use all the products at the same time, it’s important to be cautious; always ensure you stay within legal and recommended doses, and if possible, start with a small dose.
This will help you avoid side effects associated with the overconsumption of the products and allow your body to naturalise CBD in your system.
If you are new to taking CBD products, you should not mix products; instead, it is advisable to consult a pharmacist for professional guidance.
Topical CBD Bundle Ingredients
CBD Suppositories 525mg
C12-18 Acid Triglycerides, Cannabidiol (CBD)
CBD Patches 16mg
Cannabidiol (CBD) 16mg (dose of CBD per patch), Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3, 6 and 9, Menthol
About Prym Health
At Prym Health, we strive to empower individuals across the United Kingdom to take control of their health through cutting-edge technology and personalized care. Our CBD products are vegan, natural, and of premium quality.